Apply Online

In person services are limited to Tuesday and Thursdays from 8:00AM to Noon. All other times are available by appointment only.  All applications for encroachment, grading, and road closure/traffic delay permits are to be submitted online. 

For all other permits, please submit applications to: 

Do you live within Mill Valley city limits? Some Mill Valley addresses (such as those in Strawberry, Tam Valley, Homestead, Almonte and Alto) are actually in unincorporated portions of Marin County. 

If you are looking for Building and Planning permits, click here.