Report a Sewer Spill

How to Report a Sewer Spill

Find Your Sanitary District

To protect our environment and our community, it is important to report a sewer spill as soon as possible. If you think sewage is coming from a sewer manhole or if sewage appears to be leaking from an underground source, please report this to your sanitary district.

Find your sanitary district with our map locator.

If you are still unsure of the sanitary district you are in, please call the Sewerage Agency of Southern Marin. Please let them know the location of the spill, 

After office hours please call Roto-Rooter at 415-388-2740.