- If you are looking to hold an event in the City Parks, Facilities, or the Depot Plaza you will need to contact Mill Valley Parks and Recreation :
- Aquatics & Fitness Center
- Community Center
- Community Gardens
- Alto Field
- Bayfront Field
- Bell/Ropers Field
- Boyle Park
- Friends Field
- Hauke Park
- Depot Plaza
- Golf Clubhouse
- Old Mill Park
- If your event takes place in the public right-of-way, you will need to contact the Mill Valley Police Department. A Special Event application will need to be filled out :
- Farmer’s Markets
- Large Athletic Events (Races, Marathons, Walks)
- Block Parties with Road Closures
Filming in Mill Valley
For all film projects in the City of Mill Valley, you will first contact the Mill Valley Police Department to provide the details and scope of your project.
You may be required to have your permit signed by multiple departments within the City (i.e. Police, Fire, Department of Public Works, Parks & Recreation, and Finance), so you are encouraged to begin this process a minimum of 90 days in advance of the project.
Filming in Mill Valley will require a City of Mill Valley business license specific for filming. You may apply here for your business license.
Mill Valley Municipal Code
Mill Valley Encroachment PermitSpecial Events Permit Application