I have a septic tank. Who do I call?

If you own a septic system and need assistance with your system, contact Marin County Environmental Health Services at 415-499-6907, or visit the Marin County website.

Show All Answers

1. How do I know which sanitary district my property is in?
2. I have a septic tank. Who do I call?
3. How do I make a Public Records request?
4. How much of my sewer lateral am I responsible to maintain?
5. What is the best way to dispose of excess groundwater that may accumulate during construction on my property?
6. There is a sewer backup in my house. What should I do?
7. There is sewage bubbling out of the ground or street. What should I do?
8. I have been reading about the sewage treatment plant being overwhelmed during heavy rainstorms. I thought sewers were separate from storm drains. How can this happen and is there anything I can do?
9. How do I dispose of fats, oil and grease (FOG)?