How do I make a Public Records request?

All requests for public records should be directed to the Mill Valley City Clerk. Please include in your request:

  • Your name
  • Your contact information (including phone number, postal address, and email address)
  • A detailed description of the information you are seeking
  • If you would like the information mailed to an address that is different from your contact information, please give the postal address of where you would like the materials sent.

Requests may be sent to the Mill Valley City Clerk via email at or at:
Mill Valley City Hall
26 Corte Madera Avenue
Mill Valley, CA 94941

Show All Answers

1. How do I make a Public Records request?
2. Who can initiate a Public Records request?
3. What type of information can I request?
4. How soon must a city agency respond to my request?
5. How much will I be charged for my request?
6. When may public records be inspected?